1. METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter this giveaway, participants must commence an eligible ride on a Beam e-scooter or Beam e-bike in Wellington or Auckland between Monday, 17 May 2021 and Sunday, 30 May 2021.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This giveaway will only be applicable in New Zealand and entry is limited to New Zealand residents ages 18 years or older. This giveaway shall not be applicable to employees of Beam Mobility, their immediate families and companies associated with this giveaway. Beam Mobility reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that Beam Mobility has reason to believe has breached the Terms and Conditions set out herein, or has tampered with the entry process or has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the giveaway.
The first registered Beam user located in New Zealand that commences an eligible trip on a Beam e-scooter or e-bike and records either the 10,000,000th global trip or the closest trip immediately following the 10,000,000th global trip will be considered as the Major Prize winner.
3. DURATION OF THE GIVEAWAY: The ’10 Million Rides Queenstown Getaway Giveaway’ will commence on 09:00 Monday, 17 May 2021 and ends on 23:59 Sunday 30 May (GMT+12).
4. NATURE AND VALUE OF THE PRIZES: All prize values are the recommended retail value in New Zealand dollars and are correct at the time of the latest online posting. Beam Mobility, its Partners and other prize contributors shall not be responsible for variations in the prize value. Tickets and free Beam ride vouchers are non-transferable nor redeemable for cash. Beam Mobility takes no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets or vouchers. If a prize is unavailable, Beam Mobility, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to equal value. The Major Prize shall consist of the following:
• Flight Centre $600 gift voucher (value $600)
• Seven night stay in a Lodge Queen Room at Sherwood Queenstown Eco Resort, a complimentary ‘Leave It To Us’ three-course dinner and a yoga class for two people (value $2,330)
• Seven day JUCY car or campervan hire (value $673)
• One day Milford Sound Cruise for two people (value $397)
• Beam Mobility ride voucher $1,000 (value $1,000)
The total prize pool is $5,000
5. PLACE, DATE & TIME OF VERIFICATION: The prize verification process will take place at the Beam Mobility Australia - Adelaide office (31-37 Tam-O-Shanter Place, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000) from 09:00 Monday, 17 May 2021 to 23:59 Sunday 30 May (ACDT).
6. METHOD OF ANNOUNCING RESULT: The prize winner will be contacted by telephone and/or email as per contact information reflected in the user’s respective Beam registered account. In the event the prize winner remains non-contactable or fails to provide a response to Beam Mobility within a period of two (2) hours, Beam Mobility reserves the right to assign the prize to another prize winner and the original prize winner shall not be entitled to the prize any longer. Details of the prize winner will be announced on the ‘10 Million Rides’ webpage (https://www.ridebeam.com/nz/10-million-rides), and on Beam Facebook and Instagram accounts on or before 30 May 2021.
7. CLAIMING OF PRIZES: The Major Prize winner will have two hours from the time Beam Mobility notifies them to claim his or her prize. If the prize remains unclaimed after the said two hours, Beam Mobility reserves the right to reassign the prize to another prize winner and the original Major Prize winner shall not be entitled to the prize any longer. Prize vouchers will be delivered via email. Where prizes require to be arranged via third parties, Beam Mobility will seek permission of the entrants to share any contact details with said third party.
All prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable, and where applicable, must be used on the dates specified by the Promoter. Where it is an event-based prize, winners must attend the event on the date specified. For reasons or circumstances beyond Beam Mobility’s control, Beam Mobility shall not be responsible or liable to the prize winners in any aspect of this giveaway. Beam Mobility may, exercise its discretion, to substitute a different prize of equivalent value in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions. This prize must be taken as stated and no compensation shall be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated.
9. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: To the extent permitted by law, all entrants release from, and indemnify the Beam Mobility against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this giveaway including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
10. NO CORRESPONDENCE: All decisions and actions of Beam Mobility relating to the Promotion and/or redemption of the prizes are exercised at its absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
11. NAME & ADDRESS OF PROMOTER: The promoter is Beam Mobility New Zealand Limited of Level 2, 142 Broadway, Auckland, 1023 New Zealand.
12. PARTNER PRIZES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
12.1 FLIGHT CENTRE
These terms apply to all gift cards and electronic vouchers issued by or on behalf of Flight Centre Travel Group ("FCTG"). By redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you agree to the following terms.
• Gift Cards are redeemable at participating FCTG retail stores located within New Zealand.
• Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards are valid for use within 3 years from the date of issue.
• Gift Cards may only be applied up to the maximum value loaded onto the Gift Card which is unspent at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Gift Card, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method.
• Gift Cards are non-refundable.
• Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
• Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
• Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.
• You are responsible for the use and security of your Gift Card and PIN number. Lost or stolen Gift Cards may not be replaced or refunded. Lost or stolen PIN numbers cannot be reissued or replaced. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card except those caused by fraud or negligence by FCTG or its employees.
• Defaced, mutilated or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted, replaced or refunded.
• Gift Cards may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
12.2 SHERWOOD QUEENSTOWN
• Subject to availability
• Voucher valid for 12 months
• This voucher is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value
• This voucher can only be redeemed once and in one transaction
• ‘Leave It To Us’ is a three course dinner for two people in the Sherwood Restaurant
• Yoga class is for two people
12.3 JUCY CAR HIRE
• Book and Travel Dates: 01 June 2021 – 01 Dec 2021
• Vehicle type: JUCY car or campervan
• Subject to availability, minimum hire periods apply
• The voucher includes standard risk taker excess reduction (other options can be purchased by hirer), unlimited KMS, 24-hour roadside cover
• Voucher is non-transferrable, cannot be exchanged for monetary value, bearer will not be entitled to a refund for any unused portion of the voucher.
• Voucher not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts
• Voucher must be presented at the time of booking
• Valid for rental from JUCY New Zealand only
• Standard JUCY terms and conditions apply
12.4 JUCY CRUISE
• Date of issue: 14/05/2021
• Valid for Coach & Cruise tour departing Queenstown/Te Anau OR Milford Sound Cruise
• Block out dates apply to this voucher between 24th Dec - 6th Jan.
• Trip must be completed by 31st May 2022
• Voucher must be presented in order to redeem the offer. Cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be replaced if lost.
• This voucher is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
• This voucher can only be redeemed once and in one transaction.
• The bearer will not be entitled to a refund for any unused portion of the voucher.