1. METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter this giveaway, participants must commence an eligible ride on a Beam e-scooter or Beam e-bike in any one of the following cities: Townsville, Sydney, Adelaide or Canberra between Monday, 17 May 2021 and Sunday, 30 May 2021.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This giveaway will only be applicable in Australia and entry is limited to Australian residents ages 18 years or older. This giveaway shall not be applicable to employees of Beam Mobility, their immediate families and companies associated with this giveaway. Beam Mobility reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that Beam Mobility has reason to believe has breached the Terms and Conditions set out herein, or has tampered with the entry process or has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the giveaway.
The first 10 registered Beam users located in Australia that commence an eligible trip on a Beam e-scooter or e-bike and record the 10,000,001st to 10,000,010th global trips (or nearest thereof) will be considered as the 10 minor prize winners.
3. DURATION OF THE GIVEAWAY: The ’10 Million Rides Mega Giveaway’ will commence at 09:00 on Monday, 17 May 2021 and ends on 23:59 Sunday 30 May (ACDT).
4. NATURE AND VALUE OF THE PRIZES: All prize values are the recommended retail value in Australian dollars and are correct at the time of the latest online posting. Beam Mobility, its Partners and other prize contributors shall not be responsible for variations in the prize value. Tickets and free Beam ride vouchers are non-transferable nor redeemable for cash. Beam Mobility takes no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets or vouchers. The prize shall consist of 10 minor prizes, as follows:
• $300 Beam Mobility credit voucher (value $300)
Total value: $3,000
5. PLACE, DATE & TIME OF VERIFICATION: The prize verification process will take place at the Beam Mobility Adelaide office (31-37 Tam-O-Shanter Place, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000) from 09:00 Monday, 17 May 2021 to 23:59 Sunday 30 May (ACDT).
6. METHOD OF ANNOUNCING RESULT: Each prize winner will be contacted by telephone and/or email as per contact information reflected in the user’s respective Beam registered account. In the event the prize winner remains non-contactable or fails to provide a response to Beam Mobility within a period of two (2) hours, Beam Mobility reserves the right to assign the prize to another prize winner and the original prize winner shall not be entitled to the prize any longer. Details of the prize winners will be announced on the ‘10 Million Rides’ webpage (www.ridebeam.com/au/10-million-rides), and on Beam Facebook and Instagram accounts on or before 30 May 2021.
7. CLAIMING OF PRIZES: The Minor Prize winners will have two hours from the time Beam Mobility notifies them to claim his or her prize. If the prize remains unclaimed after the said two hours, Beam Mobility reserves the right to reassign the prize to another prize winner and the original Minor Prize winner shall not be entitled to the prize any longer. Prize vouchers will be delivered via email.
All prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable, and where applicable, must be used on the dates specified by the Promoter. For reasons or circumstances beyond Beam Mobility’s control, Beam Mobility shall not be responsible or liable to the prize winners in any aspect of this giveaway.
Beam Mobility may, exercise its discretion, to substitute a different prize of equivalent value in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions. This prize must be taken as stated and no compensation shall be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated.
9. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: To the extent permitted by law, all entrants release from, and indemnify the Beam Mobility against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this giveaway including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
10. NO CORRESPONDENCE: All decisions and actions of Beam Mobility relating to the Promotion and/or redemption of the prizes are exercised at its absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
11. NAME & ADDRESS OF PROMOTER: The promoter is Beam Mobility Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 62 629 999 533) of 4 Knowles Avenue, North Bondi 2026 Australia.